BITMAIN ANTMINER S7: with BM1385 chip
Bitmain is pleased to introduce our latest machine, the Antminer S7. This powerful machine features a small form factor, like our previous Antminer S5, while utilizing the denser hash board arrangement of the more recent S5+. This is the first Bitmain product to use our recently announced BM1385 chip, which is not only more than twice as power efficient as the BM1384 chip before it, but is also the most power efficient chip available to consumers today.
The Antminer S7 has a more dense configuration than previous Antminer machines, using 162 chips in the same space that the S5 used only 60 in. The S7 uses just 1,210 watts of electricity to deliver a whopping 4.86 terahashes per second of pure mining power.
Batch one scheduled shipping date is in late September of 21~30. If shipping out 10 days later than the scheduled one, it won’t be considered as delay.
The price of bitcoin mining machines must be adjusted frequently according to many factors, including BTC/USD exchange rate, the network difficulty, and expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. Hash Rate: 4.86 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1210 W (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.25 J/GH (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 12.0V+5%, should not be less than 12.0V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 162x BM1385
6. Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to provide an ATX PSU. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
Bitmain recommends the APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply for use with the S7. One power supply support one S7.
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered.