Bitmain Antminer S9
The Antminer S9 Is The World’s Most Power-Efficient Bitcoin Miner Boasting Hash Rates Of 12.93TH/s
1. Hash Rate: 12.93TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1275W + 7% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH + 7%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 600M
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. Power supply unit is not included. You will need an ATX PSU. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
Bitmain recommends the APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply for both the S9 and S7 miner. One such PSU cannot power more than one miner.
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner after ALL the 10x PCIE connectors connected to power supply.
The Antminer S9 is not only the first 16nm miner for retail use but, using less than half the energy per gigahash of the S7, it is also the world’s most power-efficient miner that is ready to order.